|Item #: ||19-013|
|Salary Grade: ||1|
|Salary: ||Php 19,077.00|
|Division: || Philippine Domestic Construction BoardPhilippine Overseas Construction Board|
|Available Position:|| 1|
|Opening Date: ||May 21, 2019 10:30 am|
|Closing Date: ||May 21, 2019 10:30 am|
|Place of Assignment: ||N/A|
To provide technical assistance in PDCB’s major programs for 2019 :
- Assist in the review of CIAP Document 102;
- Do research works on construction industry policies and guidelines, and other matters, affecting the plans and programs of the PDCB;
- Assist in policy and planning development projects of the PDCB by doing research, works, analysis and prepare proposals/approaches/impact assessment/implementation plans;
- Performs other functions as may be assigned from time to time, and other related work;
- Prepare press releases, post activity reports, and other reports that may be required.
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree in either Engineering, Law, Economics, or Business
- Experience and other skills Requirements: relevant experience in government/private contracts or construction management, project development and/or other fields related to construction/engineering and/or policy formulation, with excellent, writing skills; with strong communication skills; understands policy development processes; with research skills; and good analytical skills
Interested applicants are required to submit one (1) set of the following documents:
- Application letter, indicating the Office, Position and Item No. applied for
- Comprehensive resume with recent photo
- Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma (Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree)
- Copy of Certificate of Career Service Professional Eligiblity / PD 907 / RA 1080 (copy of Bar rating)
- Copy of Training Certificates or Mandatory Continuing Learning Education
- Performance Appraisal for the last rating period, if government employee
- Copy of Service Records, if government employee
- Certificate of Employment, if from Private companies
- Application Letter shall be addressed to:
Send your application to personally or through email < firstname.lastname@example.org >(link sends e-mail), indicating the Office and Position as email subject.
MR. RUFINO H. TIVIDAD
Chief Administrative Officer
Construction Industry Authority of the Philippines
5F Executive Bldg. Center, #369 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified to go through the assessment steps.
- Incomplete submissions will not be processed.