|Item #: |
|Salary Grade: |
|Salary: || 28,000.00|
|Division: || Construction Manpower Development Foundation|
|Available Position:|| 1|
|Opening Date: ||June 13, 2022 8:00 am|
|Closing Date: ||June 24, 2022 5:00 pm|
|Place of Assignment: ||CMDF Makati|
- Assist in the preparation of communication, proposals, and presentation materials;
- Compiles and processes baseline and training-related data, statistics, and information for the preparation of strategies and initiatives to improve the delivery of trainings and capacity-building activities.
- Assist in forging partnership and collaboration with the third-party companies to promote HRD in the construction sector.
- Create graphic briefers, brochures, posters, and other information, Education and Communication (IEC) materials, and
- Acts as focal staff for social marketing and promotions.
Interested applicants are required to submit one (1) set of the following documents, for every position applied for:
- Application Letter
- PDS/Comprehensive Resume with recent Photo
- Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma (Bachelor’s and /or Master’s Degree)
- Copy of Training/seminars attended or Mandatory Continuing Learning Education
- Copy of Certificate of CSC Eligibility/PD 907/RA 180 (copy of Bar Rating)
- Certificate of Employment (Previous and Present)